Methodist Village Senior Living opened our Memory Care Unit in 2019. Our center is an ASCU, Alzheimer’s Special Care Unit community.
Our ASCU Community will provide a home for those individuals who are no longer able to live independently as a result of Alzheimer’s disease, or a dementia related.
Our Goal is to care for and support our residents through the stages of Alzheimer’s and other related dementia the same way we would care for our own loved ones. We hope to create and inspire moments of joy and happiness.
- Administrative Team
- Activity Team
- Dietary Team
- Environmental Services Team
- Maintenance Team
- Nursing Team – Director of Care, LPNs, CNAs (RN on Call)
- Security Team onsite 24/7
- Social Services Team
- Therapy Team – Occupational, Physical & Speech
Features & Amenities
- Private Studio Apartment
- Sprinkler System in Each Apartment
- Back-up Generator
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air in Each Apartment
- All Utilities Including Basic Cable
- Free Wireless Internet Service
- Laundry Service
- Onsite Multi Treatment Center – General Practitioner, Dentist, Optometrist, Podiatrist, & Audiologist
- Family Style Dining
- Three Wholesome & Balanced Meals
- Snack & Beverage Bar
- Social Activites
- Recreational Activities
- On-site Barber/Beauty Shop
- Massage Therapy
- Onsite Security 24/7
- Secure Outdoor Courtyards
- Secure Covered Patios
- Fitness Center
- Media Center
- Private Mailboxes
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Assistance with Medication Management & Administration
Each individual resident’s needs will be screened by our Nurse to ensure those needs can be met by our staff.
Following are requirements for occupancy in MVSL Alzheimer’s Special Care Unit:
1. All residents of our ASCU will have an established diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or a related dementia
2. All residents of our ASCU must have a Power of Attorney or Legal Guardian who can serve as their
Our doors are open to all faiths.